SCHOOL OF ANIMATION & GRAPHICS DESIGN
“Nothing's occurring in animation – you manufacture everything.”
The Computer Graphics and Animation industry is full of promise. Every year the animated movies tend to score the biggest box office success. Not only movies, computer graphics and animation are used in broadcasting, games, theme parks, industrial animation, virtual reality, and scientific and medical research. There is also a very heavy use of computer graphics in the design sector including in automotive design, consumer products, industrial design and interactive design. All graphic design jobs require attention to detail, design sense, problem solving skills, and up to date knowledge of the latest software.
DreamZone's School of Graphics and Animation teaches concepts and tools for graphic design, web design, 2D & 3D Modeling, animation, and post production functions. Yes, we begin with teaching good old drawing concepts and go on to cover the design fundamentals of color theory, graphics, design elements, typography, scanning & color correction, and printing.
And, if you take our animation programs, we start with conceptualization, sketching & story boarding before proceeding to the creation of stories using 3D/2D software in the advanced stages of set modelling, character modeling, texturing, lighting, animation, visual effects, and rendering.
Why to Join Animation & Graphics Design?
If you're ready to change your life and your community, Dream Zone is committed to delivering innovation and learning experience that can help you define your career.
Our Graphics and Animation Program at Dreamzone gives the opportunity to work in Live design requirements. lecturers / Faculties provide an inside view of what to expect from the professional world and how to navigate it successfully.
Our program also includes software experiences like Adobe, Autodesk, etc also provides hands-on experience of all aspects of Graphics and Animation industry and its market present requirements.
Who can Join :
Anyone who is interested in creative design, can take up this course. Preferably upwards of 12th std students interested in creative field will be able to make a good learning and make a career out of this program. So there are no major prerequisites, anyone will to learn can join.
What Roles you can be in?
Storyboard and Concept Artist
Layout and Background Artist
Character / Set Modeler
Texturing and Lighting Artist
Which Industry, you can be in?
Movies and televisions
Advertisements and product demos
Interior designing firms
Computer-based training and Web-based training
Computer / Mobile game development
Laboratories (both science and medical)
Product Design firms
Crime Labs (Forensics)
Game Design companies
College and Universities
ANIMATION & GRAPHICS
* WHAT WE COVER IN MASTER DIPLOMA COURSE?
- Complete program Certification (PG Diploma: 14 - 20 Months)
- Study Material
- Guest Lectures
- National Level Talent show
- Placement Assistance (*T & C Applied)
- How long will it take to complete the program?
* It will take 12 - 16 Months to complete the course after which additional time is given to work on project submission.
- Do I need to be a PUC passed to take up the course?
* No, these are skill-based courses hence you need to have basic education and good communication.
- Do I need to have any basic knowledge about Interior or Architecture design?
* No mandatory knowledge required as we teach from the basics but if you already have basic knowledge then it would be an added advantage to understand concepts.
- Will I get a placement?
* We will provide placement assistance.
- Is this a full-time classroom course?
* Yes, it is a classroom course with 80% practical training and classes are conducted Monday to Friday with 2 hours a day schedule.