SCHOOL OF INTERIOR DESIGN
"There are two things that make a room timeless: a sense of history and a piece of the future."
WHY JOIN INTERIOR DESIGN COURSE IN DREAMZONE?
On a basic level, interior designers design and create living and working spaces for a variety of clients, either as freelancers or as part of a design firm. Designers often specialize in a particular area, such as home design or corporate workspaces.
- Booming Career
- Challenging Projects
- Be Your Own Boss
- Job Satisfaction
Becoming a professional interior designer takes more than creativity. A successful career also requires formal education and training, discipline, determination and strong business and marketing skills.
Call Us on +91 70222 53113
- How long will it take to complete the program?
* It will take 12 - 16 Months to complete the course after which additional time is given to work on project submission.
- Do I need to be a PUC passed to take up the course?
* No, these are skill-based courses hence you need to have basic education and good communication.
- Do I need to have any basic knowledge about Interior or Architecture design?
* No mandatory knowledge required as we teach from the basics but if you already have basic knowledge then it would be an added advantage to understand concepts.
- Will I get a placement?
* We will provide placement assistance.
- Is this a full-time classroom course?
* Yes, it is a classroom course with 80% practical training and classes are conducted Monday to Friday with 2 hours a day schedule.